Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Primum adiuvare … primum non nocere … and the practice of allergy
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Fluticasone propionate and fluticasone propionate/salmeterol multidose dry powder inhalers compared with placebo for persistent asthma
Sher, Lawrence D.; Yiu, Gloria; Sakov, Anat; Liu, Siyu; Caracta, Cynthia F.
Efficacy and safety of beclomethasone dipropionate breath-actuated or metered-dose inhaler in pediatric patients with asthma
Vandewalker, Mark; Hickey, Lisa; Small, Calvin J.
Pneumococcal 13-valent conjugate vaccine administration after inferior response to pneumococcal vaccine
Gupta, Ratika; Wong, Chak Shui; Fonacier, Luz
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2016 Impact factor: 2.614
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 16,509 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.