Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Inflammation and allergic disease: An irrefutable combination
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Clinical updates in aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease
Laidlaw, Tanya M.
A cross-sectional, population-based survey of U.S. adults with symptoms of chronic rhinosinusitis
Palmer, James N.; Messina, John C.; Biletch, Robert; Grosel, Kirk; Mahmoud, Ramy A.
New and evolving therapies for hereditary angioedema
Barmettler, Sara; Li, Yu; Banerji, Aleena
Update on peanut allergy: Prevention and immunotherapy
Cook, Quindelyn S.; Kim, Edwin H.
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2016 Impact factor: 2.213
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 17,069 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.