Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Atopic dermatitis: A disease “More common in families that sneeze and wheeze”
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
The burden of atopic dermatitis
Reed, Brian; Blaiss, Michael S.
Severe atopic dermatitis: Therapeutic update
Kwon, Chase W.; Beck, Lisa A.
The effect of preoperative penicillin allergy testing on perioperative non‐beta-lactam antibiotic use: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Reilly, Clifford A.; Backer, Grant; Basta, Danielle; Riblet, Natalie B. V.; Hofley, Pamela M.; Gallagher, Megan C.
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2016 Impact factor: 2.213
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 17,069 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.