Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Can the burden of disease due to food allergy be prevented?
Bellanti and Settipane
Synopsis of articles providing further insight into important allergic, cutaneous, and respiratory disorders. [ read more >>> ]
The emotional, social, and financial burden of food allergies on children and their families
Patel, Nilamben; Herbert, Linda; Green, Todd D.
A multidisciplinary approach to help families cope with the emotional, social, and financial burden associated with food allergy [ read more >>> ]
The National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases sponsored guidelines on preventing peanut allergy: A new paradigm in food allergy prevention
New NIAID sponsored guidelines on the topic of preventing peanut allergy [ read more >>> ]
Health-related quality of life with hereditary angioedema following prophylaxis with subcutaneous C1-inhibitor with recombinant hyaluronidase
Weller, Karsten; Maurer, Marcus; Fridman, Moshe; Supina, Dylan; Schranz, Jennifer; Magerl, Markus
Report on the health-related QoL with HAE and subcutaneous C1-inhibitor treatment [ read more >>> ]
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- Impact factor: 2.709
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 14,675 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.