Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
The Floralia: A festive time for Romans and a demanding time for the allergist/immunologist
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Real-world use of omalizumab in patients with chronic idiopathic/spontaneous urticaria in the United States
Eghrari-Sabet, Jacqueline; Sher, Ellen; Kavati, Abhishek; Pilon, Dominic; Zhdanava, Maryia; Balp, Maria-Magdalena; Lefebvre, Patrick; Ortiz, Benjamin; Bernstein, Jonathan A.
Hereditary angioedema from the patient’s perspective: A follow-up patient survey
Banerji, Aleena; Li, Yu; Busse, Paula; Riedl, Marc A.; Holtzman, Nicole S.; Li, Huamin Henry; Davis-Lorton, Mark; Bernstein, Jonathan A.; Frank, Michael; Castaldo, Anthony J.; Long, Janet; Zuraw, Bruce; Lumry, William; Christiansen, Sandra
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2016 Impact factor: 2.614
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 16,509 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.