Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Atopy, asthma and the elderly: A paradigm for personalized therapy
Bellanti and Settipane
Synopsis of articles providing further insight into the crossroads of atopy, allergy. asthma, and the elderly. [ read more >>> ]
Asthma pathogenesis, diagnosis and management in the elderly
Pasha, M. Asghar; Sundquist, Britta; Townley, Robert
A comprehensive review of the disease state in the elderly [ read more >>> ]
In vitro impact of anti-immunoglobulin E monoclonal antibodies, including omalizumab on whole blood basophil histamine release: Assessment of direct induction of basophil histamine release and evaluation of modulation of allergen-induced basophil histamine release
Kowal, Krzysztof; Bielecki, Pawel; DuBuske, Ilona V.; DuBuske, Lawrence M.
Evaluation of the potential pathogenetic role of anti-IgE and/or anti-IgE-IgE immune complexes [ read more >>> ]
Randomized, placebo-controlled study of cetirizine and loratadine in children with seasonal allergic rhinitis
Nayak, Anjuli S.; Berger, William E.; LaForce, Craig F.; Urdaneta, Eduardo R.; Patel, Mitesh K.; Franklin, Kathleen B.; Wu, Mei-Miau
Report on efficacy and safety of cetirizine 10 mg syrup versus loratadine 10 mg syrup versus placebo syrup in children 6-11 years of age [ read more >>> ]
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- Impact factor: 2.709
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 14,675 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.