Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Allergic diseases: A collection of interactive immunologic disorders at the crossroads of genetics, environment, and immunity
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Randomized trial to assess the efficacy and safety of beclomethasone dipropionate breath-actuated inhaler in patients with asthma
Ostrom, Nancy K.; Raphael, Gordon; Tillinghast, Jeffrey; Hickey, Lisa; Small, Calvin J.
Safety of a novel intranasal formulation of azelastine hydrochloride and fluticasone propionate in children: A randomized clinical trial
Berger, William; Sher, Ellen; Gawchik, Sandra; Fineman, Stanley
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2016 Impact factor: 2.614
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 16,509 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.