Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Editorial: The atopic disorders and atopy … “strange diseases” now better defined! Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Synopsis of articles providing further insight into the crossroads of atopy, allergy. asthma, and the elderly. [ read more >>> ]<
Efficacy and safety of omalizumab in children and adolescents with moderate-to-severe asthma: A systematic literature review Corren, Jonathan; Kavati, Abhishek; Ortiz, Benjamin; Colby, Jennifer A.; Ruiz, Kimberly; Maiese, Brett A.; Cadarette, Sarah M.; Panettieri, Reynold A.
A review of the pediatric data supporting use of omalizumab in moderate-to-severe asthma [ read more >>>]
A 6-month safety and efficacy study of fluticasone propionate and fluticasone propionate/salmeterol multidose dry powder inhalers in persistent asthma Mansfield, Lyndon; Yiu, Gloria; Sakov, Anat; Liu, Siyu; Caracta, Cynthia
New asthma therapies including novel inhalers [ read more >>> ]
Atopic dermatitis treatment: Current state of the art and emerging therapies Silverberg, Jonathan I.
Insights regarding novel treatments for atopic dermatitis [read more >>> ]
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2016 Impact factor: 2.614
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 16,509 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.