Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Hereditary angioneurotic edema … a disease has been described
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Evaluation of beclomethasone dipropionate (80 and 160 micrograms/day) delivered via a breath-actuated inhaler for persistent asthma
Hampel, Frank C.; Carr, Warner; Gillespie, Michael; Small, Calvin J.
Efficacy of recombinant human C1 esterase inhibitor for the treatment of severe hereditary angioedema attacks
Li, H. Henry; Reshef, Avner; Baker, James W.; Harper, Joseph R.; Relan, Anurag
Recombinant human C1 esterase inhibitor for acute hereditary angioedema attacks with upper airway involvement
Riedl, Marc A.; Li, H. Henry; Cicardi, Marco; Harper, Joseph R.; Relan, Anurag
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2016 Impact factor: 2.614
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 16,509 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.