FastTrack Service — Allergy & Asthma Proceeding
If you are an author of a manuscript that has been accepted for publication, you are eligible to take advantage of our new FastTrack Service. This service allows you to pre-publish your work online prior to the manuscript appearing in print.
Allergy and Asthma Proceedings is hosted by Ingenta (www.ingentaconnect.com). Although printed journal content on Ingenta is subscription driven, all FastTrack articles are made freely available to allregistered online subscribers.* The cost for this service is $400 and must be included when submitting the Order Form.
- Advantages of the FastTrack Service:
- Contents indexed by PubMed
- Fully citable though the article’s DOI
- Cutting edge availability to your information/research within weeks of your manuscript being accepted by peer reviewers
How it Works:
- For online credit card orders fill out order form below, or use ourprintable form to mail your order and payment to our editorial office.
- The accepted manuscript file will then be submitted to composition by the editorial office. In 2 – 3 weeks, initial page proofs will be sent via email to the corresponding author listed on the manuscript.
- Corresponding author returns page proofs with corrections/changes as instructed in email.
- Composition team makes author and editorial corrections and forwards the corrected copy to Editorial Office for uploading to FastTrack system.
- Once the article appears online, you will be notified by email that the article is “live”. Once live, the article will be viewable by all registered online subscribers. (Visit Ingenta website www.ingentaconnect.com.)
- IMPORTANT – with the exception of any detected errors in the FastTrack file, the final manuscript file used for pre-publishing will be used in the printed journal once the article goes to press and will keep the same DOI.
- The FastTrack version will remain live until the publication of the manuscript in print.
Use or non-use of this independent service will NOT affect a manuscript’s scheduled print date.
*To view a live FastTrack article, go to Ingenta (www.ingentaconnect.com) and register (this is free). Once you are registered, at the top of the screen, click on the link labeled “browse publications”; then using the “Publisher name” option, click on the “O” (for OceanSide Publications) and click on the “OceanSide Publications” link. This will bring you to the publisher’s page where you will see the two OceanSide journals listed. Click on Allergy and Asthma Proceedings and the link to the FastTrack articles will appear in the light blue band running across the middle of the page.