Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Peanuta non grata
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Current management and use of oral immunotherapy in the United States for patients with peanut allergy
Blaiss, Michael S.; Tilles, Stephen; Petroni, Daniel; Zigmont, Ellen; Cassese, Marie; Kwak, Brian; Georgitseas, Nicholas; Liebermann, Jay
Medication use and indicators of poor asthma control in patients with and without allergies
Sullivan, Patrick W.; Lanz, Miguel J.; Ghushchyan, Vahram H.; Kavati, Abhishek; LeCocq, Jason; Ortiz, Benjamin; Maselli, Diego J.
Olopatadine-mometasone combination nasal spray: Evaluation of efficacy and safety in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis
Hampel, Frank C.; Pedinoff, Andrew J.; Jacobs, Robert L.; Caracta, Cynthia F.; Tantry, Sudeesh K.
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2018 Impact factor: 2.124
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 18,000 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.