Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
In this Issue of AAP
Evaluation and management of adverse reactions to the COVID-2019 vaccines
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Evaluation of the ocular safety associated with the exhalation delivery system with fluticasone
Skoner, David P.; Meltzer, Eli O.; Skoner, Jonathan; Sacks, Harry J.; Lumry, William R.
Eosinophilic esophagitis in children: Updates and practical aspects of management for allergists in a non‐tertiary care private practice setup
Yousef, Ejaz; Korotkaya, Yelena; Simpson, Alyson B.
Delayed allergic skin reactions to vaccines
Aquino, Marcella R.; Bingemann, Theresa A.; Nanda, Anil; Maples, Kelly M.
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2020 Impact factor: 2.587
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 22,165 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2019
This is the fourth edition of the Northwestern University Allergy-Immunology Syllabus, which we have written primarily for the residents and medical students, but also at a level appropriate for all allergy-immunology professionals-in-training.