Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
In this Issue of AAP
Allergen immunotherapy: From bench research to clinical application
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Allergy immunotherapy: Future directions for the 2020s
Nelson, Harold S.
An evaluation of factors influencing response to epicutaneous immunotherapy for peanut allergy in the PEPITES trial
Fleischer, David M.; Chinthrajah, Sharon; Scurlock, Amy M.; Campbell, Dianne E.; Green, Todd D.; Bee, Katharine J.; Peillon, Aurélie; Ocheltree, Terrance; Sampson, Hugh A.
Impact of mepolizumab on exacerbations in severe asthma: Results from a U.S. insurance claims data base
Ortega, Hector; Hahn, Beth; Bogart, Michael; Bell, Christopher F.; Bancroft, Tim; Chastek, Benjamin; Llanos, Jean-Pierre
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2018 Impact factor: 2.414
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 20,100 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2019
This is the fourth edition of the Northwestern University Allergy-Immunology Syllabus, which we have written primarily for the residents and medical students, but also at a level appropriate for all allergy-immunology professionals-in-training.