Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Peanuta non grata revisited
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Peanut allergy: Burden of illness
Shaker, Marcus; Greenhawt, Matthew
Practical peanut challenges for the clinician
Lieberman, Jay A.
Long-term safety and efficacy of olopatadine-mometasone combination nasal spray in patients with perennial allergic rhinitis
Segall, Nathan; Prenner, Bruce; Lumry, William; Caracta, Cynthia F.; Tantry, Sudeesh K.
Long-term omalizumab outcomes in chronic idiopathic urticaria: a real-world study
Kavati, Abhishek; Zhdanava, Maryia; Ortiz, Benjamin; LeCocq, Jason; Schiffman, Bradd; Pilon, Dominic; Ching Cheung, Hoi; Lefebvre, Patrick; Stone, Brian D.
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2018 Impact factor: 2.124
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 18,000 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.