Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
In this Issue of AAP
COVID-19, allergic disease and asthma: Extraordinary challenges for the allergist/immunologist
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Add-on tiotropium versus step-up inhaled corticosteroid plus long-acting beta-2‐agonist in real-world patients with asthma
Chipps, Bradley; Mosnaim, Giselle; Mathur, Sameer K.; Shaikh, Asif; Khoury, Samir; Gopalan, Gokul; Palli, Swetha R.; Lamerato, Lois; Casciano, Julian; Dotiwala, Zenobia; Settipane, Russell
Deposition characteristics of a novel intranasal formulation of azelastine hydrochloride plus fluticasone propionate in an anatomic model of the human nasal cavity
Meltzer, Eli O.; Bachert, Claus; Mayer, Michael J.; Kopietz, Ferdinand; Koltun, Arkady; Maus, Joachim; D’Addio, Alexander D.
Evaluation of daily patch application duration for epicutaneous immunotherapy for peanut allergy
Fleischer, David M.; Spergel, Jonathan M.; Kim, Edwin H.; Campbell, Dianne E.; Green, Todd D.; Bee, Katharine J.; Lambert, Romain; Ocheltree, Terrance; Sampson, Hugh A.
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2018 Impact factor: 2.124
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 18,500 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2019
This is the fourth edition of the Northwestern University Allergy-Immunology Syllabus, which we have written primarily for the residents and medical students, but also at a level appropriate for all allergy-immunology professionals-in-training.