Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Innate lymphoid cells: A new family of lymphocytes with involvement from worms to allergic disease
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Role of innate lymphoid cells in allergic diseases
Pasha, M. Asghar; Patel, Gargi; Hopp, Russell; Yang, Qi
Disease burden in patients with asthma before initiating biologics: A retrospective cohort database study
Ortega, Hector; Hahn, Beth; Tran, Josephine N.; Bell, Chris; Shams, Salman A.; Llanos, Jean-Pierre
Device mechanics and evaluation of inspiratory flow rate required of the beclomethasone dipropionate breath-actuated inhaler
Mansfield, Lyndon E.; Hampel, Frank C.; Sfeir, Bernard; Small, Calvin J.; Walsh, Declan; Dunphy, Louise
Effect of mometasone furoate nasal spray on moderate-to-severe nasal congestion in seasonal allergic rhinitis: A responder analysis
Urdaneta, Eduardo; Tunceli, Kaan; Gates, Davis
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2016 Impact factor: 2.213
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 17,500 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2012
In this 111 page syllabus, in its second release, Allergy & Asthma Proceedings editors and authors have distilled the most important, practical information on topics essential to the education of Training Program Directors and fellows in the fields of allergy, asthma and immunology.