Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
In this Issue of AAP
The allergist and IgE: The realization that allergic diseases are not all IgE mediated
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Coronavirus disease 2019, allergic diseases, and allergen immunotherapy: Possible favorable mechanisms of interaction
Larenas-Linnemann, Désirée E.; Ortega-Martell, José A.; Blandón-Vijil, María V.; Rodríguez-Pérez, Noel; Luna-Pech, Jorge A.; Estrada-Cardona, Alan; Arias-Cruz, Alfredo; Del Rio-Navarro, Blanca E.; Rodríguez, Elsy M. Navarrete; Pozo-Beltrán, Cesar F.; Takane, Ernesto Onuma; Rojo-Gutiérrez, María I.; Espinosa-Rosales, Francisco J.; Martínez-Infante, Eric A.
Mast cell activation syndrome: Myths and realities
Zhang, Simin; Bernstein, Jonathan A.
Studies of mitochondrial and nuclear DNA released from food allergen‐activated neutrophils. Implications for non‐IgE food allergy
König, Brigitte; Koch, Anja N.; Bellanti, Joseph A.
Association between elevated serum triglycerides and asthma in patients with obesity: An explorative study
van Zelst, Cathelijne M.; de Boer, Geertje M.; Türk, Yasemin; van Huisstede, Astrid; In’t Veen, Johannes C. C. M.; Birnie, Erwin; Boxma- de Klerk, Bianca M.; Tramper- Stranders, Gerdien A.; Braunstahl, Gert-Jan
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2019 Impact factor: 2.414
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 21,027 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2019
This is the fourth edition of the Northwestern University Allergy-Immunology Syllabus, which we have written primarily for the residents and medical students, but also at a level appropriate for all allergy-immunology professionals-in-training.