Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
Noteworthy in AAP
Allergy immunotherapy: A continually evolving set of therapeutic procedures
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Long-term safety outcomes of prekallikrein (Fletcher factor) deficiency: A systematic literature review of case reports
Girolami, Antonio; Rolland, Catherine; Sexton, Dan; Vardi, Moshe; Bernstein, Jonathan A.
Personalized therapy for common variable immunodeficiency
Bonilla, Francisco A.
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2018 Impact factor: 2.124
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 18,000 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2019
This is the fourth edition of the Northwestern University Allergy-Immunology Syllabus, which we have written primarily for the residents and medical students, but also at a level appropriate for all allergy-immunology professionals-in-training.