Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
In this Issue of AAP
Eosinophilic esophagitis: from discovery to effective treatment
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Prophylactic therapy with subcutaneous C1-inhibitor is associated with sustained symptom control in patients with hereditary angioedema
Craig, Timothy; Feuersenger, Henrike; Pragst, Ingo; Dang, John
Current and emerging therapies for eosinophilic esophagitis
Sher, Ellen R.; Ross, Jacqueline A.; Weine, Douglas M.; Chandini Arjun, Arundhati
Long COVID: A proposed hypothesis-driven model of viral persistence for the pathophysiology of the syndrome
Buonsenso, Danilo; Piazza, Michele; Boner, Attilio L.; Bellanti, Joseph A.
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2020 Impact factor: 2.587
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 22,165 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2019
This is the fourth edition of the Northwestern University Allergy-Immunology Syllabus, which we have written primarily for the residents and medical students, but also at a level appropriate for all allergy-immunology professionals-in-training.