Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Proceedings
In this Issue of AAP
Editorial: Hereditary angioedema again revisited
Bellanti, Joseph A.; Settipane, Russell A.
Assessing the cost and quality-of-life impact of on-demand‐only medications for adults with hereditary angioedema
Castaldo, Anthony J.; Jervelund, Christian; Corcoran, Deborah; Boysen, Henrik B.; Christiansen, Sandra C.; Zuraw, Bruce L.
Weighing the benefits and risks of oral immunotherapy in clinical practice
Effectiveness of endoscopic sinus surgery and aspirin therapy in the management of aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease
Sweis, Auddie M.; Locke, Tran B.; Ig-Izevbekhai, Kevin I.; Lin, Theodore C.; Kumar, Ankur; Douglas, Jennifer E.; Corr, Andrew M.; Civantos, Alyssa M.; Tripathi, Siddhant H.; Kennedy, David W.; Kohanski, Michael A.; Palmer, James N.; Adappa, Nithin D.; Bosso, John V.
COVID-19 in a patient with severe asthma using mepolizumab
Aksu, Kurtuluş; Yesilkaya, Selma; Topel, Musa; Turkyilmaz, Suleyman; Ercelebi, Dilek Cuhadar; Oncul, Ali; Kalkan, Ilkay Koca; Ates, Hale
Journal Key Features
- Edited by Joseph A. Bellanti, M.D.
- 2019 Impact factor: 2.414
- New submissions doubled to >300/yr
- Circulation doubled to 5,000 in 2011
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 20,700 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Allergy, ENT and Pulmonary)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of allergy societies
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/aap
Allergy-Immunology Syllabus 2019
This is the fourth edition of the Northwestern University Allergy-Immunology Syllabus, which we have written primarily for the residents and medical students, but also at a level appropriate for all allergy-immunology professionals-in-training.